To nominate a charity, please fill out the nomination form and email it at least 2 weeks before the next meeting. You will receive confirmation of your nomination. (Nominations submitted after this deadline will be put aside for the next meeting.)
Nomination Form - PDF version download here
Nomination Form - MS Word version download here
Rules relating to Nominating a Charity for 100 Kids Who Care - Dufferin:
1. You must be a registered 100 Kids Dufferin member.
2. Charities/initiatives/non-profits must be local to Dufferin County - we are focusing on community initiatives.
3. Your nomination form must be received at least 2 weeks before the next meeting.
4. All nominations will be collected and 3 will be randomly selected 1 week before the next meeting. The nominated charity and member will be contacted so presentations can be prepared. Presentations are limited to 2-3 minutes each, per charity.
5. If your nomination was not selected to present at the meeting, you may nominate the same charity for the next meeting.
6. If your nomination was selected to make a presentation but was not successful in getting the majority vote, you may nominate the same charity for the next meeting.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 100KidsDufferin@gmail.com
Here's an incomplete list of charities in Dufferin County in hopes of inspiring your nomination applications:
Don't see your organization listed here?
Send us an email and let us know.